Since the origin of the ABC Medical Center, philanthropy has played a decisive role in the growth of the institution through fundraising campaigns, such as:
• 1983-1991 “Hoy y Mañana” – Expansion of ABC Medical Center, Campus Observatorio
• 2005 -2011 “Imagina” – Cancer Center
• 2008 “Let’s Leave Footprint” – Connection bridge between Central Tower and Cancer Center
• 2013 “ABC School of Medicine” – Santa Fe Campus
• 2015 – 2018 “BELIEVE “- Critical Care Tower Annie Cass, Observatory Campus.
In all of them it has been shown that together we can promote our vocation to improve health in Mexico.
Currently, ABC Philanthropy is focused on joining efforts for Social Impact programs, with which seeks to generate a social return in solidarity and inclusive to the Mexican population less benefited.
Thanks to medical altruism and the contributions of altruistic people and institutions is possible the realization of these programs.
At ABC Medical Center we are all philanthropy.