High Specialty Announcement
Centro Médico ABC hereby informs doctors who have graduated from different Medical Schools that it will be accepting the registration of those interested in participating in the process to select residents for the direct and indirect entry to specializations, and that they must start on March 1, 2020.
Applicants must meet the requirements and conditions established for each phase
- Applicant registration from September 1 to October 1 (unless the dates established by the Interinstitutional Commission for the Training of Human Resources in Health (CIFRHS) for the National Evaluation for Medical Residency Applicants (ENARM) are modified.
- Psychometric assessment from October 2 to October 16 (unless the dates established by the CIFRHS for the ENARM are modified).
- Online documentation from October 2 to October 16 (unless the dates established by the CIFRHS for the ENARM are modified).
- Taking the exam; the date and time will be assigned electronically.
To enter the medical residencies, applicants must take the exam in the Cancer Center auditorium of Centro Médico ABC, Campus Observatorio and in Campus Santa Fe at 8 a.m. for entry in March 2020.
- Date and time for interviews with the professors will be assigned electronically
- Publication of results.
- Enrollment process.
At ABC Medical Center, we are prepared to serve you in out two Campuses 24/24h, 7 days a week.
Sur 136 No. 116, Col. Las Américas,
Álvaro Obregón, 01120, Cd. de México.
Tel. 55 5230 8000