The ABC Medical Center hereby informs doctors who have graduated from different Medical Schools that it will be accepting the registration of those interested in participating in the process to select residents for the direct and indirect entry to specializations, and that they must start on March 1, 2020.
Applicants are required to meet the requirements and conditions established for each phase:
1. Applicant registration from September 1 to October 1 (unless the dates established by the Interinstitutional Commission for the Training of Human Resources in Health (CIFRHS) for the National Evaluation for Medical Residency Applicants (ENARM are modified).
2. Psychometric assessment from October 2 to October 16 (unless the dates established by the CIFRHS for the ENARM are modified).
3. Online documentation from October 2 to October 16 (unless the dates established by the CIFRHS for the ENARM are modified).
4. Administration of the examination; the date and time will be assigned electronically.
– To enter the medical residencies, applicants must take the examination in the ABC Medical Center Cancer Center auditorium, Observatorio Campus and in the ABC Medical Center Santa Fe Campus at 8 a.m. for entry in March 2020.
5. Interviews with full professors; the date and time will be assigned electronically.
6. Publication of results.
7. Enrollment process