Home entry protocols
- When you get home, try not to touch anything.
- Take off the shoes.
- Take off your clothes and put them in a laundry bag.
- Leave your purse, wallet, keys, etc. in a box at the entrance of your house.
- Take a shower or it’s not possible, wash all exposed areas.
- Neck etc.
- Clean your phone and glasses with soap and water or alcohol.
- Clean the surfaces of whatever you brought from outside with chlorine solution before putting it away.
- If you wear gloves, remove them carefully, throw them away, and wash your hands.
- If you come back in with a pet, disinfect their paws before entering the house.
- Remember that it is not possible to do a total disinfection, these measures are to reduce the risk.
Protocols for living with people at risk
- Sleep in separate beds.
- Use different bathrooms and disinfect with a chlorine solution.
- Prepare a chlorine mixture: 20 ml per liter of water.
- Do not share personal items such as towels, cutlery, glasses, etc.
- Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces daily.
- Back of chairs
- Phones etc.
- Wash clothes, sheets, and towels very frequently.
- Keep distance, stay in different rooms.
- Ventilate the rooms often.
- Call the designated telephone number if the sick person has a fever of more than 38° and difficulty breathing.
Protocols for leaving the house
- When going out, put on a long-sleeved jacket.
- Put your hair up, do not wear earrings, bracelets, or rings.
- If you have a mask, put it on last, just before you leave.
- Try not to use public transport.
- If you go with your pet, try not to rub against surfaces outside.
- Carry disposable tissues, use them to cover your fingers when touching surfaces.
- Put the tissue in a closed bag and throw it in the trash can.
- If you cough or sneeze, cover yourself with a tissue or the inner corner of your arm, not your hands.
- Try not to pay in cash, if you do, disinfect your hands.
- Wash your hands after touching any object and surface or carry antibacterial gel.
- Don’t touch your face until your hands are clean.
- Keep a safe distance from people.
At ABC Medical Center’s Department of Internal Medicine, we can provide you with specialized care. Contact us!
Acciones frente al COVID-19
Grupo Especial de Operaciones de Salvamento, 2020.