What is Internal Medicine?
Internal medicine deals with the diagnosis and treatment of systemic diseases (which affect the entire body) or of a single organ and which do not require surgical care.
At ABC Internal Medicine we offer:
- Specialized service. A medical care service for the prevention, diagnosis, timely treatment, and follow-up of infectious, respiratory, endocrinological, dermatological, rheumatic, nephrological, gastrointestinal, and hematological pathologies, among others.
- Specialized care. Care of chronic-degenerative conditions such as acute processes through a comprehensive and multidisciplinary model.
- Training of specialists. We have ongoing training of specialists, who perform research activities and contribute to better practice thereof.
- Consultations for hospitalization. We perform consultations in the services that request it when the patient is hospitalized, where cardiovascular and preoperative evaluations are carried out, such as electrocardiogram evaluations or in-office management due to uncontrolled pathologies such as hypertension and diabetes.
How can we help you?
Internal Medicine Hospitalization
Diseases and Medical Procedures
Find conditions or procedures in our search engine
Learn about the most common conditions and procedures attended and performed by our center
Title Padecimiento o Prodecimiento
13:00 - 2 Diciembre, 2021
Vivamus tristique at neque at mattis. Nunc malesuada id dui et bibendum. Aenean dapibus ipsum sed libero dapibus, quis tincidunt erat porta. Vivamus tristique at neque at mattis. Nunc malesuada id dui et bibendum.
Title Padecimiento o Prodecimiento 2
13:00 - 3 Diciembre, 2021
Tristique vivamus at neque at mattis. Nunc malesuada id dui et bibendum. Aenean dapibus ipsum sed libero dapibus, quis tincidunt erat porta. Vivamus tristique at neque at mattis. Nunc malesuada id dui et bibendum.
Among other functions, we assess and care for patients with possible complications, for example:
- Cancer treatment side effects such as ischemia secondary to chemotherapies, heart failure, or fluid overload in post-surgical heart disease or pneumopathic patients.
- Oncological emergencies such as hypercalcemia, fluid, and electrolyte imbalance with dehydration, carcinoid syndrome, superior vena cava syndrome, thrombotic events at any level, stroke, and extra or intra-hospital infectious processes, among others.
- Support is provided to all hospital services; the palliative patient is also managed comprehensively.
- Chronic disease care and monitoring to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Also, postsurgical metabolic controls are performed for patients undergoing total thyroidectomies.