After reviewing your symptoms and medical history, your dentist will examine your teeth and mouth. If deemed necessary, he or she will take X-rays of the damaged teeth to assess the type of cavities, progress, and deterioration. The treatment to follow will depend on your case, but it generally consists of:
- Crowns: A custom-made, artificial covering is placed to replace the tooth's natural crown, which can be made of different materials, such as porcelain, resin, or metal.
- Fillings: various resins, porcelain, or dental fillings of different materials are used.
- Endodontics: consists of the extraction of the affected dental pulp to repair it and preserve the dental piece.
- Extraction: when the damage is very severe and deep, the tooth is extracted, which can leave a hole that causes the movement of the other teeth.
- Fluoride treatments: if it is incipient caries, this chemical element can help restore tooth enamel.
ABC Medical Center invites you to take care of your dental health with our professional team of highly qualified and ethical dentists supported by cutting-edge technology, which guarantees high quality and safe service in our comfortable and functional facilities with all the state-of-the-art dental advances, achieving rapid attention with a high degree of precision and efficiency.