You must always be very careful when entering and exiting your house and follow these recommendations:
For you to leave home safely:
- When you leave the house, put on a long-sleeved jacket.
- Put your hair up, do not wear earrings, bracelets, or rings, this way you will avoid touching your face.
- If you have a mask, put it on last, just before you go out.
- Try not to use public transport.
- If you go with your pet, try not to rub against surfaces outside.
- Bring disposable tissues, use them to cover your fingers when touching surfaces. Put the tissue in a closed bag and throw it in the trash can.
- If you cough or sneeze, do it into your elbow, not your hands, much less into the air.
- Try not to pay in cash, if you do, disinfect your hands.
- Perform hand hygiene after touching any object and surface or carry antibacterial gel.
- Don’t touch your face until your hands are clean.
- Keep a safe distance from people.
For you to enter home safely:
- When you get home, try not to touch anything.
- Take off your shoes at the front door.
- Wash your pet’s paws with soap and water if you were walking it.
- Take off your clothes and put them in a laundry bag.
- Leave your bag, wallet, and keys in a box at the entrance.
- Take a shower, if you can’t, wash all exposed areas well.
- Disinfect cell phone and glasses.
- Clean the surfaces of whatever you brought from outside before putting it away.
At ABC Medical Center’s Department of Internal Medicine, we can provide you with specialized care. Contact us!